300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backround Invest

Quick question, Does your BI invest your backround b4 he calls you or after? Do they let you know when they are actually looking in to you backround or just call you when they want to meet with you?

One department let me know before they started, and then the BI sent my references a questionaire about me. Today I got a call from another BI just to tell me that he is going on vacation and he will begin the process in one week when he returns. He probably could have just called when he got back... but whatever. Usually they let you know, or you find out when a reference of yours tells you.

Comment

Procedures will vary from investigator to investigator. It is not unusual to meet with your BI twice, the first time to go over information in the package you submitted and clarify anything that looks odd, stands out or doesn't make sense to the investigator.

The second time is towards the end of the investigation and is called the discrepancy interview. It too, is intended to clarify any discrepancies, negative information or things that don't make sense that were discovered during the course of the investigation. Unless I found something major in an applicant's background, I usually had a list of 10 to 20 things for the discrepancy interview. Most were minor issues that just required a little clarification from the applicant.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

my BI, called me only when issues came up, but it will depend on investigator, some are fast others are slow.
        “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFKsigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5381 users online. 290 members and 5091 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X