300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cpd New Decals?

It sounds like j-fed wants to change the cpd decals on the patrol cars. the fop website has a voting page on what the new decals may look like. has anyone heard anything about this change?

All I know is that would cost alot of $$$$$ that the city just doesn't have.

That idiot J-Fed should worry about putting more coppers on the street and not about how pretty the cars should look.

Comment

We need to change the colors on the cars because???? The options make the squads look like London taxicabs. The "Fed" is truly showing his typical fed disdain for local law enforcement. Moral is in the crapper, threats of layoffs, off the wall new orders, no contract, prancing around in our uniform like a kid in a Halloween costume living out his childhood fantasy of being the Police, and he says "I have a shiney penny for you," like we are 3 year olds...
      Pretty much like we had to change our stars after 45 yrs., so someone could leave their egotystical (sp) mark" on CPD.

Comment

Will someone post a picture of the decals? I couldn't access them on the FOP website.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTownDet View Post
          We need to change the colors on the cars because???? The options make the squads look like London taxicabs. The "Fed" is truly showing his typical fed disdain for local law enforcement. Moral is in the crapper, threats of layoffs, off the wall new orders, no contract, prancing around in our uniform like a kid in a Halloween costume living out his childhood fantasy of being the Police, and he says "I have a shiney penny for you," like we are 3 year olds...
          Pretty much like we had to change our stars after 45 yrs., so someone could leave their egotystical (sp) mark" on CPD.
          I have seen the new designs and they look like something a mall security force would drive in. I think J-FED is doing every thing in his power to castrate whats left of his Officers morale and self respect.

Comment

Here ya go....Maybe we can try to look like London or New Zealand

Comment

Yuck!

(Thanks for posting!)

Comment

Double yuck!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8693 users online. 286 members and 8407 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X