300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will County Patrol

I am currently a police officer and I had a few questions about Will County. Do all of th squads have MDT's in them? What kinda of different divisions does the County have? Is the drop out rate in FTO high or low and what makes people not pass FTO?

Thanks in advance for any answers anyone is able to provide

Thanks again

I am currently in the late stages of the hiring process with them. Their website is great and holds a lot of information on different divisions and so forth. From what I can tell, lateral transfers go through the same process as new recruits do: written, power test, polygraph, etc.

I believe I read in the board minutes for the county that early this year they received a grant that would allow them to provide a computer for every squad car in the fleet. Someone that already works there would be a better source of information on that though.

Comment

At the moment, only the traffic cars have a MDT, which is eight or nine cars. There was only one Deputy that a MDT, but he retired in April. I'm not sure where or who it went to.

The grant is true. There is about 30 2008 Vics at Laraway and 52 about three weeks ago getting tricked. Maybe those will have it installed.
      "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

Originally posted by LockednLoaded View Post
        At the moment, only the traffic cars have a MDT, which is eight or nine cars. There was only one Deputy that a MDT, but he retired in April. I'm not sure where or who it went to.

The grant is true. There is about 30 2008 Vics at Laraway and 52 about three weeks ago getting tricked. Maybe those will have it installed.
        We are getting near where we need to be with computers. Cocked is a bit behind the times, all deputies in Homer, most fto's, the traffic cars and the A teamers have em. We are at about 50% equiped. Sooner or later all will have one. Pm me if you want more information.
        My worst day as a police officer is a million times better than the best day on any other job!

RIP Joseph Bokholdt 2-14-1983 to 5-27-2008.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11698 users online. 397 members and 11301 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X