300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox 32 Monday Night about Illinois Police Reserves

Thought I would let everyone know I was watching COPS and they had a story that will air Monday night on the Fox 32 News about the Illinois Police Reserves and them not being the Police...

I thought that those who always talk about the organization might wanna watch the newscast

Is the news at 9pm?

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
      Is the news at 9pm?

Yes Sir

Comment

I just look at the IPR website, wow these guys look like tool bags, check out the pictures from the Orland Firearms course, what a joke

Comment

I looked through those pictures, I wonder if one of those guys is 'army685'.

Anyways, a couple of the females were cute, so IPR can't be all bad.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

haha, yeah that one little one is cute, but what about that monster in the photos.... anyway, some look like slobs then the others look like cadets witha gun, i think they want to invade poland

Comment

Just saw a preview for the story and I'm ****ed they are showing clips from CCDOC for the background images and we are in no way F**kin involved with the IPR.

Comment

One of the comments in that story sums ut all up........"most of them have tried to be cops, but it doesn't cork for them". I WONDER WHY! Like BravoRomeo said, bunch of tool bags. Hehehehe

Comment

So i had a run in with a IPR doing traffic control and it happened like this,

The traffic light was green for me and the IPR volunteer Rent a Officer ran into the middle of the street yelling stop luckily i was paying attention, i slowed down to see what her problem was and she started yelling at me to give her my DL.

I asked what for she said i was speeding and not wearing my seat belt. I had my badge around my neck and she said before i could say anything I don't care if you are an officer you should follow the law.

I told her in the nicest way possible to have a nice day and drove away
                  i wish i was able to see her name tag she was not one of the hotties on the website.

If i was speeding she would have been a pancake.

Comment

Ha Ha, thats great, like a said, its like a cadet on acid. just so i can ask, why did you have your badge around your neck? ive seen alot of DOC guys do that, when i was at bourbon street one night a guy came in with it around his neck so he didnt have to pay. i thought we were to kinda not show that stuff off?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoRomeo View Post
                      just so i can ask, why did you have your badge around your neck? ive seen alot of DOC guys do that, when i was at bourbon street one night a guy came in with it around his neck so he didnt have to pay.
                      I was on my way to bourbon st to get in for free HAHA i was really on my way to work.

Top row white shirt is that a umpa lumpa next to the ten star general?

HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Jail Guard7160 View Post
                        I was on my way to bourbon st to get in for free HAHA i was really on my way to work.

Top row white shirt is that a umpa lumpa next to the ten star general?

HAHAHA

Two in that picture work with me now! Yikes! First day this past weekend did not go so hot.
                        "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28"

Comment

What...a...bunch...of...tools! I'm actually embarassed FOR them! The problem is the vast majority of the Public will not realize they are not the real Police. Scary for sure. I hope I can encounter one of these goofs overstepping his bounds so I can tell him to go pound.
                          www.saveavet.org

Comment

And in the finest tradition of Chicago media, of course they mixed the IPR,
                            municipal reserve, auxiliary, and part-time P/O's all together in one big lump
                            (and for some reason had a shot of CC Jail rolled into the report).

Comment

Originally posted by dogcop View Post
                              What...a...bunch...of...tools! I'm actually embarassed FOR them! The problem is the vast majority of the Public will not realize they are not the real Police. Scary for sure. I hope I can encounter one of these goofs overstepping his bounds so I can tell him to go pound.
                              Oh i was thinking the same thing, tools, i hope to god one of them see us posting about them, and if the little girl in the middle with all the eye makeup on see this, hit me up!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6146 users online. 338 members and 5808 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X