X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynwood

Any info on the department, city, etc.

be careful dept’s IA monitor this site
    Last edited by scotsmen; 11-01-2008, 10:26 AM.
    The comments made herein are those solely of this writer and in no way reflect the opinions of any LE agency, other person or entity.

Comment

i live right by lynwood across the border in dyer. they actually called me 2 wks ago for background but i already have a job. the place is nothing special and it WILL have action. scotmen is right, half white trash, half gang bangers. if i would guess, theres about 10% of good no crime people. haha. its not going to be chicago and a lot of shootings, but they do have some shootings and a lot of armed robberies, etc. small department with a crappy payscale compared to some towns within 20 mins. but good entry level job. the administration seems to be nice and helpful from what ive seen though. not a lot of "quality" recruits will be there so you have a good chance of getting called for follow up hiring process. good luck

Comment

....Time to put my optimism to use and apply.

Resource Management is doing the testing, so it'll be the exact same test that South Holland, Sauk Village, Oak Park, and Riverdale used.
        Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Does anyone know the payscale? Any info on the shifts worked? Are the coppers on good guys or bangers? How long did it take to go through the process?

Comment

Originally posted by purdue08 View Post
            they actually called me 2 wks ago for background but i already have a job.
            If you went with Lynwood .vs where you are, You'd deserve to fail the psych eval. LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7790 users online. 409 members and 7381 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X