• Time
  • Show
Clear All

from 1000 to 1800
    from $400 mil to $420 mil

isnt this priceless...
    ~Delta

Comment

Interesting that after returning from Beijing to see how the Olympics are done, Da Mare realizes that we will actually need 20 million more dollars to balance the budget.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

If they truely do want to cut some people from the police department, it will be redundent personnel and some upper/mid level officers that are over 25 years; total will be maybe 20-30 cops. I don't think that they would even consider removing anyone who is new or lower ranking... they're cheaper and needed on the street.

But I don't think they'll cut any cops at all... I'm not sure if people would stand for that.
        Last edited by Chicago_mwk; 08-21-2008, 04:00 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

Originally posted by Chicago_mwk View Post
          If they truely do want to cut some people from the police department, it will be redundent personnel and some upper/mid level officers that are over 25 years; total will be maybe 20-30 cops. I don't think that they would even consider removing anyone who is new or lower ranking... they're cheaper and needed on the street.
          You have no idea what you are talking about!

Comment

But I don't think they'll cut any cops at all... I'm not sure if people would stand for that.
            That doesn't usually happen with union jobs. It's called seniority.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Never had a union job so it is true that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to union cuts.

But doesn't it seem like political suicide to cut police during a spike in crime? That's why I was suggesting the cuts would be minor in the Police...

Where these minor cuts come from I don't know... I was just speculating on that. Sad to hear that I was wrong though... I really want this job!

Comment

Never had a union job so it is true that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to union cuts.

But doesn't it seem like political suicide to cut police during a spike in crime? That's why I was suggesting the cuts would be minor in the Police...

Where these minor cuts come from I don't know... I was just speculating on that. Sad to hear that I was wrong though... I really want this job!
                1. Union ensures that if anyone goes, you start from the bottom and work your way up, regardless how "valuable and needed" the cheap earners are.

2. Political suicide in Chicago is being a Republican. Dems can and will do whatever they feel like doing, and the "Sheeples" will continue to vote for them. Can't blame anyone but ourselves for this.

3. Minor cuts in payroll come from civilian payrollers and contractors tasked with admin jobs that are cheaper, but can be done (double duty) by on duty officers and current essential employees.

Daley will leave office when he's dead or on his own terms. He's too happy and powerful, and if he decides to retire, he loses all of that. As far as him going to jail, well, that will never happen. The Machine will protect their father. Besides being a pain in the ***, that man has really covered and distanced himself from enough of the illegal hiring, and campaign shenanigans. Like it or not, that's the truth.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7932 users online. 204 members and 7728 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X