300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champaign Police Department

This might be a long shot, but does any one have any type of information on this department? I see on the blueline that they are testing soon, but I dont know anything about the department. Any information at all would be useful. Thanks.

I want to apply, but I'm not driving down there. I wish there was a way I could take the train there. I'm going to research my options.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

Go to the their website, they have loads of information available.

I found it interesting that they will pick and choose from the top thirty.

Comment

Originally posted by StephDakel View Post
        I want to apply, but I'm not driving down there. I wish there was a way I could take the train there. I'm going to research my options.
        You can take the train, well, that is, assuming you live in chicago. The Amtrak runs from union station down to Chambana. Yes, I also agree the college chicks down there are amazing. Having graduated from there and bartended down there....awesome good times.

Spooky

Comment

Has anyone taken the test before. I see you need atleast an 80% to be considered eligible for the physical. That makes me nervous, I usually score in the mid-high 70s.

I plan on ordering the study guide, but any other advise would be helpful.

Comment

Champaign

The testing process is easy and it is a good department. Champaign is trying to become a little Chicago.

Comment

The website gave false information on where to get the study guide (wrong phone #)

Is there anyone that by chance knows where I can get the study guide?

Comment

....Well looks like I'm ****ed. I checked to see if Amtrak goes to Champaign.....they do, but the 1st train arrives at 1030AM. Orientation is 930.

DAMNIT, I really wanted to apply. But theres no way I want to drive a 3 hour drive with the way gas prices are.

Thanks Spook for all your help (pm messages).

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7638 users online. 409 members and 7229 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X