X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ChgoPaintball
    replied
    Originally posted by LPD61 View Post
    The "BEST" study guide for the state test is the material you were taught in class. The hand-outs you received in class only supplement the notes that you took and the material that covered in each module. There isn't a state-exam study guide per-se', that covers the Illinois exam. Just go through all your material, handouts, notes and packets you received during class, read them, read them again and again.
    +1

Leave a comment:

• LPD61
    replied
    The "BEST" study guide for the state test is the material you were taught in class. The hand-outs you received in class only supplement the notes that you took and the material that covered in each module. There isn't a state-exam study guide per-se', that covers the Illinois exam. Just go through all your material, handouts, notes and packets you received during class, read them, read them again and again.

Leave a comment:

• DWK23
    started a topic State Certification Test!!

State Certification Test!!

I was curious if anyone knew where I can look for a studyguide for State Test? I didn't do so hot on the first one and my study material didn't seem to help! Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8508 users online. 166 members and 8342 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X