300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State Certification Test!!

I was curious if anyone knew where I can look for a studyguide for State Test? I didn't do so hot on the first one and my study material didn't seem to help! Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

The "BEST" study guide for the state test is the material you were taught in class. The hand-outs you received in class only supplement the notes that you took and the material that covered in each module. There isn't a state-exam study guide per-se', that covers the Illinois exam. Just go through all your material, handouts, notes and packets you received during class, read them, read them again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by LPD61 View Post
      The "BEST" study guide for the state test is the material you were taught in class. The hand-outs you received in class only supplement the notes that you took and the material that covered in each module. There isn't a state-exam study guide per-se', that covers the Illinois exam. Just go through all your material, handouts, notes and packets you received during class, read them, read them again and again.
      +1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8197 users online. 243 members and 7954 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X