300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naperville Police Dept.

Does anyone have any information regarding the Physical Abilities Test for NPD? I understand that it is pass/fail, but how long is the course, and what is the time frame need to achieve a passing score? Thanks.

OffTopic: I couldn't help but notice you are a Chicago Police Officer. Why are you looking @ other departments? Pay, location, politics? If you rather not say could you just PM me. Just curious because this seems to be a unique situation.
    Gov Blagojevich - "I'am the American dream...."

Comment

I heard Naperville PD issues tickets to there own officer's. They also gave the Mayor a ticket. Sounds like a great dept to work for. <---sarcasm.

I read that in the suntimes. I also heard the same story from an Aurora PD officer.
      If an officer is committing a felony no doubt arrest em. But come on a seat belt ticket or not using there turning signal. Next time that officer who wrote you a ticket might not get back up when they really need it.

Sounds like they need some more gangs in naperville. Now that the projects are closing up in the city. The suburbs are being flooded with those hoodlums.

Comment

The last 4 pages have info...you need a user ID and password to view.

http://www.publicsafetyrecruitment.c.../NPD091908.PDF

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10875 users online. 366 members and 10509 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X