300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Interview

I know the general format of the home interview. The detective comes by and sits down, and asks general questions about your background. Does he take a look around your home? Does he go into your room? I was just wondering if I should clean up my room, or not bother if he's not going to take a look at it? Any other tips and suggestions??
    Thanks for the help.

For CPD my BI didn't look around the house. She just asked to go some place where she could write.

Comment

I was wondering that myself... in fact, my wife was a bit nervous that the place wouldn't be clean enough. I told her that they probably just want to make sure that we actually live in the city.

Comment

ok, when i had my BI for CPD, i had my parents there and everything, thinking she wanted to talk to them, she said they could leave, we sat in my living room for about 25 minutes thats it, she went over the psych and some things on my app thats it. and my driving recored, so all in all really simple, good to go after that, my number is 477, im sure there are not even 477 left for aug 06 testers, the number means nothing now dont worry im sure me and you will me in the same class in about 9 months

Comment

I think it actually up to the detective. The detective assigned to me was a very nice guy, however he was interested in looking around. thats the piont of the home interview isnt it? They do want to see your living conditions. Remember these are smart guys, at least my BI was. They can tell the difference between a messy room because of an overworked appliant with two jobs, and someone who simply dosent care if they live like an animal! The best school of thought is to just imagine you were investigating yourself. I dont think you would appreciate seeing dirty underwear on the floor!

Comment

It would be awkward for a complete stranger to come in your house and ask to snoop around. He definitely is going to use the rest room and look in your medicine cabinet though, don't we all?

Comment

I had a box of rubbers in the kitchen when they came over and empty liquor bottles everywhere. They only asked if i drank all that last night. I told them i am a social drinker.

Comment

What advance notice do they give you a day or two before they come or a half hour call that they are on there way to see you

Comment

they set up a appt. with you. i had like 4 days notice. dont worry about it, its easy, if they dont tell you then your good, the hard part is waiting !!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7937 users online. 215 members and 7722 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X