300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McCall PD

Any one got any info on McCall PD, good, bad or other?

A. Bishop

Originally posted by ab04 View Post
    Any one got any info on McCall PD, good, bad or other?

A. Bishop
    It's pretty but you've got to like harsh winters to enjoy it. I'm talking ten-feet-piled-on-the-side-of-the-road snow!

I've monitored the police department's hiring situation for awhile now and it seems they always have positions open. It also seems like they have had a couple different chiefs throughout the last several years. I don't have any first-hand knowledge of why that is.

I know someone who applied and was summarily turned down. This person was Idaho POST certified, a BA, and 15 full-time years in the business, but probably some minor rough patches in employment.

They require you send an application and a Personal History Statement (PHS) up front. If you have transcripts to send, this along with your official birth certificate and all the required notarizations, this will cost you several dollars.

They apparently had three positions open recently.

I know someone who lives in the area and it can get expensive especially real estate. They require you live within 25 minutes of city hall.

The pay doesn't seem to be that great, but that is Idaho law enforcement for you!
    Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5737 users online. 325 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X