300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can civilians post in this forum?

Because I have some information about the BPD!!!!

I think you just did...

Be careful with your "info"

If it is in the form of bashing... you will be bashed into another form.
    Milwaukee PD

Comment

Originally posted by boardwurx View Post
      I think you just did...

Be careful with your "info"

If it is in the form of bashing... you will be bashed into another form.
      You know what ....don't disrespect me saying I will be bashed into another forum when you don't even know what the hell I was going to say.

Comment

WOW..

sorry, it was a play on words.. and not any sort of warning from me "personally". Also... I said "form" as in "Another shape or form"

I just know that (from reading past posts on here) that if you have something bad to say you need to keep it "pc".

I surely meant you no disrespect.. I don't know you well enough to disrespect you.

Once again, sorry. I was just trying to save you some trouble.
        Last edited by boardwurx; 06-08-2007, 01:47 PM.
        Milwaukee PD

Comment

Originally posted by boardwurx View Post
          WOW..

sorry, it was a play on words.. and not any sort of warning from me "personally".

I just know that (from reading past posts on here) that if you have something bad to say you need to keep it "pc".

I surely meant you no disrespect.. I don't know you well enough to disrespect you.

Once again, sorry. I was just trying to save you some trouble.
          I'm sorry to, I took you wrong as well.
          Thank you for the advice I know it was well meant now.

What I was going to say about the BPD is that overall they are doing a good job here, I live in a "bad" area, but I can still go walk at night or do whatever I want to do basically. I know that is because the streets are well patroled and everyone knows it. There is a lot of crime here now because of the crackheads, the population has exploded but Boise is still a nice place to live thanks to the cops.

I just wish they would maybe smile more and talk to people, they have a reputation for being really distant and cold. Maybe that is just what they have to do on the job though.

The pretext stops get a little irritating as well, but I guess that's how Boise still has a fairly low crime rate.

So THANK YOU B.P.D.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2925 users online. 138 members and 2787 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X