300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any HPD officers?

If any Honolulu Police Officers are on here, I'd just like to say thank you for the tough job you all do, and hopefully I'll be along side you guys one day. Peace!
    sigpic

Springs,

Police work in any city, county, or state is tough. Unless the level of violence on Oahu has changed than being a cop on Oahu is not that bad compared to Vegas.

To my classmates from the 132nd Ho'omalu. Stay safe out there.
    OK 100766

Comment

Look for username "Surf"

He works for HPD and has been with them for about 10 years or so......

Comment

Bearcat,

I was with HPD for 6 years. I was just trying to compare Honolulu to Vegas. I worked out in D8 beat 850. Here in Vegas there is a shooting in the news almost every night. I didn't see that much violence in Honolulu, unless times have changed. I ment no disrespect to Springs.

Phrogcrewchief

Comment

Non taken, what you said is true from what I've seen on the news and talking to some of my cop friends. There has been an unusually high number of murder-suicides in Hawaii this year, 5 so far I believe, but shootings don't happen to often.

D8, is that Waianae? Here, its not as peaceful as it used to be, but I'm sure much easier to handle than on the mainland
          sigpic

Comment

i too am from vegas, originally from ny. my question is how do the police officers in hawaii live on the salary that they make, because i heard the cost of living is really high. also how is the dept like morale, benefits, advancement etc.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6333 users online. 369 members and 5964 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X