300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to the ATL.

I'll be flying into Atlanta on the 22nd to see a "friend" , but I would really rather not come to Atlanta without my best friend Smith&Wesson. I've looked on several websites about gun laws in Georgia and reciprocity to Indiana.

Basically, if I come to ATL and I get stopped with a gun and show my ID / Badge is there going to be a problem?

As long as you check you friend according to TSA and Homeland Security regulations while traveling, you should be covered under HR 218. I only recommned that you show your credentials before you show your friend!

Here is a link to the actual law

http://www.leaa.org/218/218text.html
    Last edited by Mulligan_atl; 08-05-2008, 09:24 AM. Reason: added link to HR 218

Comment

Thanks Mulligan!

Comment

Alright I need some more help... I was in Atlanta for the Chik - Fil - A bowl at the start of 08 with Clemson and Auburn... One of the nights I was there I went to small italian restaurant that was owned by 1 guy that was there with a full head of white curly hair... with pictures of him and tons of famous people all over the walls... I cannot remember the name of this and would love to take the person that I am coming to visit there for dinner... I'm hoping one of ATL's finest has some input for me... Thanks in advance!

Comment

gonna need more info than that to narrow it down
          Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Yea, at least a street name or proximity to your hotel...

And you'll have no issues carrying down here. Even at the damn airport, but that's for another time...

Looking for employment with any 3 letter agency...

Comment

maybe that place on peachtree? crap- the name escapes me...

Comment

We stayed at the Hilton on Peachtree and it took the cab about 5-8 minutes to get there... I remember it was next to a little pub... son of a... this sucks haha thanks for helping.

Comment

It might be Baraonda. Its upscale and on Peachtree, neat the Fox...

Looking for employment with any 3 letter agency...

Comment

The place is on Highland Avenue called Il Localino... Thanks for everyone's help! Even the guy who told me I was unstable and he didn't feel safe with me bringing a gun to "his" city because Atlanta is safe and I don't need a gun there...

BAHH BAHHH BAHHH

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3983 users online. 174 members and 3809 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X