300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABAC Academy

I'm going to be attending the Academy at ABAC in the next 6 months depending upon how soon my chief can get me into it.

I was just wondering if anyone had been through this academy lately. I am curious to the amount of PT per week and overall how difficult the academy is in general.

Any other information or tips will be appreciated.

http://www.gpstc.georgia.gov/00/arti...169022,00.html

Don't know if you've seen this site. There's contact info on it. Your best bet is to talk to them. Personally, I dont know that much about ABAC and/or the academy. I do know that almost every officer I know (except GSP) went to this academy.

Comment

Went there a few years ago, so I don't know if much has changed. PT everyday (in the morning) and class for the rest of the day.
      illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

i went last year, from what i heard, they wouldnt be doing academies there any more. i heard that you would have to go to forsyth for the entire academy if you signed up at tifton.. i dont know? i do know you will pt every day, and be glad lt. anderson isnt there any more, because now they will go light on you haha. if youve never heard of the "box drill" youre missing out! overall when i went i had the time of my life!

Comment

They are still doing it through the end of this year as far as I and my chief know because he has me going there in September...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2644 users online. 178 members and 2466 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X