Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what I repsonded with to Alienbows posts...I am having trouble keeping up since this same post is in what...is it four forums on O.com? Most of what we do on here is pick things apart from a non-baised perspective. I don't know you. As people have said again and again what you post on here reflects on you. I myself am a jackass. I know it and I deal with it. You also project a particular image, as I noted in my orginal post below. This is serious buisness for serious people. You have even applied to work in my area, I take that really serious, it just appeared to be you weren't. You stated a career in law enforcement was your dream. Stop dreaming and start doing..i.e. SHOW UP for scheduled interviews and tests!

Wow, since this thread has my username in it so much I guess I'll comment.

I have noted that several times you post on here you have a test to take or an interview and then YOU post about how you failed to show up. I just don't see a lot of motivation there. You post about how you don't want to work out...I posted the reasons you should. I am blunt. I work in a world that is deadly serious. You can die doing this type of work. A person who fails to workout..and fails to even show up for tests and interviews, just may want to consider another line of work. As I said before there are many avenues to pursue in law enforcement not all of them being front line positions. If that hurts your feelings then, oh well. You better go get some emotional armor to supplement the vest a department will give you because you will hear and feel a lot worse as a cop. Maybe this job is not for you if a few words from a person you have never met hurts your self esteem to the extent you start yet another thread about it.
    "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
    Office Space

Comment

Rapax

I responded in the general le topics.
      www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

albany pd is a good department to get some experience under your belt, but if you dont like doing paperwork, and going call to call and rarely getting to make a traffic stop than maybe you should try a different department. apd right now, is experiencing some heat but it will soon pass over.

Comment

-------------------
          Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 06:13 AM.
          www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3581 users online. 259 members and 3322 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X