Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Albany Police Department

----------------
    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:22 AM.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

I know there are some people on this forum who live in the Albany area. They can probably help you out more than I can. I do know that the APD has been under a lot of criticism lately. I've heard many things in the news ranging from them taking an hour to respond to a 911 call to them moving a dead body without notifying the coroner. I just looked at the local news website www.walb.com. If you search for Albany PD, you can find all these stories they've done about them. One report is about their recruiting problems and they way they are trying to fill positions. However, I have heard some positive comments about them as well as the Doughtery Co. Police. Good luck.

Comment

------------------
      Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Do not believe what the news says.. I work for the albany police department and i have no complants. I enjoy my job alot actually. If you want the job you can get what they ask and if you can not they probley will work with you.. good luck on the application process just don't give up it will take time

Comment

-----------------
          Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:19 AM.

Comment

2 failed interviews...you wanted to join the marines...then airforce...police at middle TN state, Cobb S.O., Gwinett S.O., Cobb p.d., Albany p.d...I just can't keep up. You may want to seriously consider another career besides front line LEO..you can die doing this work, it's not for everybody and you can probably make a lot more money being safer somewhere else. As Forest Gump so nicely put it "and that's all I have to say about that."
            "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
            Office Space

Comment

-----------------
              Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:18 AM.

Comment

-Peter Gibbons
                Office Space

Comment

Now that's funny!~
                  "Ernest Hemingway once wrote "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the second part" - Lt. Somerset

Comment

Rapax

------------------
                    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:16 AM. Reason: Added some things

Comment

Last edited by Rapax; 06-20-2007, 07:53 PM.

-Peter Gibbons
                      Office Space

Comment

Wahahaha....
                        "Ernest Hemingway once wrote "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the second part" - Lt. Somerset

Comment

-------------------
                          Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:15 AM.

Comment

I will have to agree with Rapax.. I don't know what issues you have, but you do not appear to be well suited for a position in law enforcement. It is a very difficult job and if you feel demeaned by Rapax then you most certainly will not like the way the inmates will treat you or the general public. I've been cussed at more than once to know that. The crap just has to roll off your back. I hope you find what suits you best.

Comment

------------------
                              Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:14 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5348 users online. 303 members and 5045 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X