300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Gear

I know this is probably not the right section to ask this question but I had talked with a deputy a few years ago who worked in or near Baldwin County whose Sheriff wanted them to wear brown leather gear. He told me that they used some sort of dye to redye their black gear to brown. They were issued black gear, Safariland laminate if I remember right. Anyway my question is does anyone know anyone from that agency that might could respond with how this is done?

It was the Putnam County Sheriffs Dept. I went to Mandate with two guys from PCSO who had to do this with their gear.
    "I neither approve or blame. I merely relate."- Voltaire

Comment

My best friend is a Sgt. with Putnam SO. PM me and I would send you his e-mail.
      Live everyday as if it is your Last! Because someday you will be right.

Everyone has a game plan until they get punched in the mouth.

Comment

If you guys need to buy brown duty gear - Steven R. Jenkins in Indianapolis, Indiana. They're the largest distrubutor of brown basketweave Safariland Duty Gear.
        Why are there so many babies on O.com? Creole, you and your buddy JPSO Recruit help me out on this one....

* "Preach always, if necessary, use words!" St Francis of Assisi

* Luke Chapter 6, Verses 27-36

Comment

Uuugh, brown duty gear? Someone needs to kick that Sheriff in the brain carrier assemby to set his mind right.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4203 users online. 223 members and 3980 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X