300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POST Test

I have the POST test coming up so I was wondering if anybody could tell me what it’s about or if you guys have any good links to practice tests. Thanks in advance!
    "Ernest Hemingway once wrote "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the second part" - Lt. Somerset

Originally posted by Black_Cell View Post
    I have the POST test coming up so I was wondering if anybody could tell me what it’s about or if you guys have any good links to practice tests. Thanks in advance!
    I took the test and it was nothing too hard. It is like taking the SAT. Don't worry about it too much. It is like taking a test for high school. I don't know of any websites you can go to.

I hope you the best, but like I said, I wouldn't worry too much, there is nothing to it.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

If U Past High School U Can Past This. Its Basic English, Grammer, And Sentence Structure

Comment

Very easy.. Nothing to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by FFENGINE51 View Post
          If U Past High School U Can Past This. Its Basic English, Grammer, And Sentence Structure
          I hope that was a joke.
          "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Originally posted by miked6 View Post
            I hope that was a joke.
            I thought it was pretty ironic too.. lol

Comment

I bet the DA loves those reports LOL

Comment

Not that hard.

Comment

POST tests are geared towards 7th grade education. I don't know if its possible to fail one...

Comment

I'm going to be taking it the 26th... I'll post on the difficulty afterwords...

Comment

Originally posted by southga View Post
                      I'm going to be taking it the 26th... I'll post on the difficulty afterwords...
                      Im pretty sure by the 8 other replies, the original poster can see its not hard..lol

Comment

Maybe, I'll remember all the questions verbatim and write them in here for him smarty j/k

Comment

Well I just took it and it wasn't as easy as most of you said... well English is not my first language so... they will let me know in a week if I passed. Wish me luck and thanks again for the help!
                          "Ernest Hemingway once wrote "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for" I agree with the second part" - Lt. Somerset

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4375 users online. 240 members and 4135 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X