Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwinnett County Sheriff's Office

-----------------
    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:28 AM.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Originally posted by alienbow View Post
    Well guys and gals. I was rejected from the hiring process because of my financial history. I've got a lot of medical bills on my credit. I thought this was viewed differently, compared to having a lot of other things on your credit. Oh well, I've got an application in with the police department, we'll see what happens with them.

This is just another hurdle that I have to jump. I still have Cobb to test for. I'm not giving up. Thanks for reading this rant.
    If the SO dismissed you from the process, the PD probably will as well.
    "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. I wouldnt think they would reject someone cause of that. Being that it is medical bills and your not just spending your money on anything. But thats how it is sometime just keep applying someone will hire you soon. There are to many department hiring right now not to get picked up.

Comment

----------------
        Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 05:27 AM.

Comment

--------------

Comment

As long as you are paying your bills you should be fine. Now if it comes to them having to call you all the time then that start to look bad. I have a few cards like 4 and I pay all them on time. And when I interview back in March for a police job they didnt say nothing about them. Keep looking something will come up soon.

Comment

---------------

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3638 users online. 229 members and 3409 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X