300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATL PD comming to Chicago

Hi, I am a Chicago resident and have noticed Atlanta PD is comming to chicago to recruit. How is the hiring process? Is it a long process? I been testing for multiple agencies for a few years getting on the elgibility lists but not high enough to get hired. I wouldn't mind giving Atlanta a shot. What kind of written do they use? Physical agility looks like a cake walk compared to ILL. standards. How is the psych? Any info would be appreciated.

Scott

Originally posted by Scott32 View Post
    Hi, I am a Chicago resident and have noticed Atlanta PD is comming to chicago to recruit. How is the hiring process? Is it a long process? I been testing for multiple agencies for a few years getting on the elgibility lists but not high enough to get hired. I wouldn't mind giving Atlanta a shot. What kind of written do they use? Physical agility looks like a cake walk compared to ILL. standards. How is the psych? Any info would be appreciated.

Scott

Trying searching first, there are multiple threads about APD.. You will probably find out more than you want to know..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6559 users online. 368 members and 6191 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X