300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FutureLE View Post
    My advice is not to go if you're not excited about the job.. You will not last..

If you're not set on a specific area the housing is very affordable..

Traffic sucks.

I am happy in Atlanta, besides the heat and traffice I love it.. I live about 20 mins north of Atlanta..so I get the best of both worlds..

Great restaurants, shopping, lots of nightlife, parks, zoo, Six Flags, Stone Mountain, Falcons, Braves, Hawks.. etc.. Basically there is always something going on.. And there are so many beautiful women its insane..
    +1 on the different things to do...and suck-*** traffic. If you can find reasonably priced housing intown (which is possible but will take some searching) it will relieve you from SOME of the traffic problems. If you can live fairly close to where you work that will help big time. A lot of people at my current job (in the city) drive an hour and a half each way to/from the burbs every day. NO THANKS. You'll probably find that in any large metro area though.

Comment

APD seems like they are going thru some of the same issues DC did some years ago. I hope for ATL that Pennington will not follow Ramseys lead( ex dc chief), but it looks that way. From what I read, the mayor is not pro public safety, which is bad for everyone.
      Last edited by 10-3 Zero; 06-02-2007, 11:13 AM. Reason: yep

Comment

How is APD's union? What is their stance on all the "unjustices" going on with the department? It sounds like they have a lot of ground to file a wide varitey of grievences.

Comment

Originally posted by hiremeplease! View Post
          How is APD's union? What is their stance on all the "unjustices" going on with the department? It sounds like they have a lot of ground to file a wide varitey of grievences.
          WHAT UNION!?!??!
          "I have learned to love that which is meant to harm me, so that I can stand in the way of those who are less strong. I can take the bullets for those who aren't able to."

"Violence Is A Language Gangs Understand"

Comment

I.b.p.o.

Delta Bravo, I dont work for A.P.D. but I wanted to asked all who do what do you think about the International Brotherhood Of Police Officers ? I know that A.P.D. is under that union. Are they doing anything for you?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5610 users online. 355 members and 5255 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X