Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written Exam

--------------
    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 06:33 AM.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Go to Policequiz.com

Comment

Policeprep.com is good also.

Comment

The only way to practice sit ups is doing them everyday. Don't cheat either on going all the way up or down. Just make sure sure you can do the mile and a half run in the allotted time.

Comment

Which test are you taking?

I guess it really doesn't matter. It is basic common sense math. The trick is to READ the problem first then solve it. Don't hurry through. There is more to the math problem than numbers. They want to make sure that you can think problems out and not just jump on the easiest solution you see. (see how this carries to law enforcement??)But seriously if you graduated from highschool you should be able to do this math hands down. G

Good luck.
          "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
          Office Space

Comment

--------------
            Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 06:33 AM.

Comment

You'll do fine. Aren't you the guy with the thyroid probs? If so, the S.O. PT test is much easier. The deal is you work at the jail at first, this will give you time to get yourself into better shape before your moved up to operations..aka warrants divison etc.
              "Anyone is capable of anything"

"I did absolutely nothing, and it was everything I thought it could be".

-Peter Gibbons
              Office Space

Comment

---------------
                Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by alienbow View Post
                  I am suppose to take the test for Cobb on the 12th of this month. The biggest problem that I have with the test is math. I'm not good at word problems at all. Does anyone know a good place on the net where you can practice word problems?

I don't have a problem with the other parts of the test. Also, what is a good way to practice doing situps? Any feedback appreciated.
                  Cobb's test is ridiculous. It is about 300 questions, and takes a while.
                  "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

---------------
                    Last edited by alienbow; 04-20-2008, 06:32 AM.

Comment

Are the 300 for Cobb SO are is that for Cobb PD test?

Comment

Originally posted by midwest View Post
                        Are the 300 for Cobb SO are is that for Cobb PD test?
                        Not sure...I know Cobb PD uses it, but that is all I cane be sure of.
                        "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4319 users online. 240 members and 4079 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X