300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring Process

I've got a question that might sound a little ridiculous. If you are selected to have a background done and you pass the background and you go for the oral interview, does that mean you will get hired? I mean, do most departments do a background on you if they are not going to hire you? I went for my oral interview two weeks ago with the gwinnett county police department for crime scene technician.

I was told I would hear something in about two weeks, some say it will probably be about three. I am just a little worried because I haven't heard anything yet. I live four hours away in bulloch county. I was wondering if that means that it would be longer for me to hear something.

When they sent me the background packet it took about a week for me to receive it. I want this job really bad and I'm just a little worried about it. I appreciate any feedback.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

i sent you a p.m. but the only way to truley find out is to ask someone that works in that department because each agency will differ due to they way they hire people.

Comment

I appreciate it. I didn't hear anything from you and I didn't check my private messages. I will check them. Thanks.
      www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5690 users online. 319 members and 5371 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X