300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to live in Savannah??

My wife and I are thinking about relocating to Savannah in a couple of years and I was wondering what area/s we should avoid looking at. I've noticed a lot of homes and condos around the $100,000. mark and was wondering if that is the price of a home in a decent neighborhood or not. We'll be making a quick stop there in May and any insights you have on home cost and cost of living would be appreciated. If we move, I don't plan on getting back into LE, so am looking for a place that we can survive on a working man's salary.

I dont know that area really well, but I may have to get to know it soon because I might have to move there. Savannah is like a lot of cities, crime in the city itself, then some suburbs have less crime and higher priced homes. Savannah is one of the higher cost of living areas in Georgia. Hopefully someone on this board lives in/around that area and can help you, if not, simply google some realtors and ask them to be straight up w/ you. I know the Savannah Morning News (their newspaper) has a "crime tracker" section which breaks down where the major crimes occur-right down to the street, so the information is out there. Good luck!
    www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5605 users online. 360 members and 5245 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X