300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 101st Georgia Trooper School

Anyone on here in the hiring process for the 101st class? The forums for previous classes seemed helpful for a lot of people in the process so I figured I'd try and start one for this class.

I plan to apply for the 102nd School so I guess we might as well combine the 101st and 102nd Trooper School processes into a single form.

Comment

I am currently in the hiring process for the 101st.

Comment

Where are you at in the process CoStep?

Comment

Waiting on Oral Board Interviews now.

Comment

When are the Oral interviews scheduled for? Or have you not been told yet. I see the last day to apply for the 101st is Sunday the 15th.

Comment

Question about the 102nd school here..

If I won't turn 21 until July of 2018, would I still be able to apply? The school starts in October 2017 which would put it being over at around the end of June 2018. I would turn 21 at the beginning of July. I know the requirements are you have to be 21 upon graduating but I would be so close I am wondering if they would allow it? I would just really hate to have to wait for the next school if I was eligible to go to the 102nd.

Comment

I believe that you have to be 21 prior to the graduation of trooper school. But I could be wrong but I think that is the requirement.

Comment

Squeaker is correct ou just be 21 upon graduation from Troopef School. That is what it states on the DPS website. I don't really see them making an exception for this. However you can context a recruiter and ask for a definite answer. The recruitment phone numbers and email (I think) are posted on the DPS website as well. Also, you can apply to be a Capitok Police officer. According to he requirements one needs to only be 18 to apply. It's a fully swim position as well just centered in/around the Capitol.

Comment

Originally posted by slcool

I will be preparing to apply for the 102nd as well due to the fact that I need to clear up some important information that caused me to get disqualified in the BG process a few years ago.
                    Hey I wish you good luck! What kind of issues did you have to get resolved? If you don't mind me asking.

Comment

Job posting for the 102nd school is now up.

Comment

Have you filled out the app yet?

Comment

Are any of you guys/girls passed the pft testing point?

Comment

I've gone through poly and background.

Comment

Good evening,

I am also in the hiring process for the 101st. I have completed the poly and background check. I spoke with HR last week and they said that they will be scheduling the interviews beginning in March.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6639 users online. 349 members and 6290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X