• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsyth County SO

anyone in the hiring process with FCSO?

Originally posted by scuba4321
    anyone in the hiring process with FCSO?
    I know someone that just got on over there. You have a question?
    "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

I have some friends on with them, 1 went fulltome from there Reserve and one started with them fulltime. Let me know what you need and I can get you them to contact you. From what they have said the process is the same as most 2 to 3 months. They both are enjoying it up there.

Comment

just want to know how long the wait is, passed test, poly and psyc. Just waiting I guess....

Comment

Originally posted by scuba4321
          just want to know how long the wait is, passed test, poly and psyc. Just waiting I guess....

My wife and I both applied with Forsyth County back in Febuary. We passed our Poly and Psych Eval, but for some reason they didnt hire either one of us . I dont know the reason, and they would not tell us either. I know its a hard place to get on from my understanding. I heard that Mr. Paxton is a demanding type and knows what he's looking for in Officers. I must not have met his demands. Its a gruelling process. Good luck to you

Comment

sorry to hear, did they at least send you a letter saying thanks but no thanks.. it has been a month, for me, I tried to call them a week or so ago and no answer, will not even respond to emails!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4007 users online. 242 members and 3765 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X