300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Dept.

Valdosta Police Dept. Is Best In Country.any Other Oinions.

Deputy Sheriff

I am originally from Adel, but left many, many moons ago. I attended VSU (VSC when I was there), but worked at a Sheriff's Dept in Meriwether County Ga bfore going into the Marines. I was an MP in the Marine Corps, I worked for two police departments in North Carolina, and I currently work full time for a Sheriff's Department in Illinois, as well as part time for 4 smaller departments within the county. I worked for the Illinois State University Police Department as well for a short time.

In short, I have worked for police departments in three different states, for federal, county, and city law enforcement, and with overseas police departments as well. Although Valdosta P.D. is a great department, I can say with a great degree of certainty that the probability that it is the best department in the country is low!

Jeff Kretlow
    Deputy Sheriff
    McLean County Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by depkretlow
      I am originally from Adel, but left many, many moons ago. I attended VSU (VSC when I was there), but worked at a Sheriff's Dept in Meriwether County Ga bfore going into the Marines. I was an MP in the Marine Corps, I worked for two police departments in North Carolina, and I currently work full time for a Sheriff's Department in Illinois, as well as part time for 4 smaller departments within the county. I worked for the Illinois State University Police Department as well for a short time.

In short, I have worked for police departments in three different states, for federal, county, and city law enforcement, and with overseas police departments as well. Although Valdosta P.D. is a great department, I can say with a great degree of certainty that the probability that it is the best department in the country is low!

Jeff Kretlow
      Deputy Sheriff
      McLean County Illinois
      THEY SAID THAT ON THE NEWS WALB
      WWW.WALB.COM

Comment

Are you Forrest Gump?

Comment

DO YOU ALL WATCH THE NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY GOD

Comment

Dear Mr. Lee

As an resident of Georgia, would you consider moving to Alabama
            Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up
              Dear Mr. Lee

As an resident of Georgia, would you consider moving to Alabama
              Or Mississippi? Or Tennessee?

CALEA must have bestowed that honor on them in the wake of this...
              http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?s=3086819
              Last edited by Groundhog; 08-26-2005, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Groundhog
                Or Mississippi? Or Tennessee?

CALEA must have bestowed that honor on them in the wake of this...
                http://www.walb.com/Global/story.asp?s=3086819
                I don't see the problem.....A man gets hot doing target practice
                Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

Cherokee County a good department .

I am just getting started with the hiring process with Cherokee County S.O. . I must admit they have a dam good recruiter L.T. Harvey if anyone out their is interested or looking to get on with a good agency give this one a try . For further information call recruiting at ( 678--493--4126 ) .
                  Last edited by pateshane; 08-27-2005, 10:11 AM.
                  STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

Originally posted by pateshane
                    I am just getting started with the hiring process with Cherokee County S.O. . I must admit they have a dam good recruiter L.T. Harvey if anyone out their is interested or looking to get on with a good agency give this one a try . For further information call recruiting at ( 678--493--4126 ) .
                    I think I know him....Is he a short, stocky grey-headed older guy?

Comment

Yelp thats him !

Comment

I think I went to a class with him once ....Forsyth maybe.

Good dept. Everybody there seems to like working for Garrison. Good luck.

Comment

Thanks Ground Hog .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6521 users online. 363 members and 6158 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X