300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100th Georgia Trooper School

How many have applied? Anyone planning on going to the next PT Test date? May 21st, 2016 at 0900 hours.
    Last edited by HowardTheDuck84; 05-18-2016, 09:03 AM.

I guess no one is...LOL. Glad I'll be the only one should be in and out pretty quick.

Comment

The applicant pool should be small

They aren't having nearly the turnout for testing as in the past
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Originally posted by CruiserClass
      OC is my last option. I've never met anyone immune to electricity or physics.

Comment

I'll be in one of the last two. How'd it go for you?

Comment

Ten applicants showed up. One male failed on sit-ups, a female failed the run. Left 8 who actually passed. I've seen PT Tests in the past have up to 50-60 people. We were done by 10am. Now waiting for them to schedule the polygraph test.

Comment

Good deal. Best of luck to you during the remainder of the process.

Comment

I'm going to apply for the 100th and have my PT date on August 20th, right now I'm working on destroying the minimum requirements that way I'm past ready for trooper school.

Comment

Well, got a call to have my polygraph test tomorrow in Atlanta. That was really fast since I just passed the PT Test on Saturday. I heard the applicant pool for the 99th is very small and they may try to fill that will some from the 100th. Does anyone know if this "rumor" might be somewhat true?

Comment

Calling 02paul09... I bet he will know

Comment

I haven't heard that specifically but considering school doesn't start until August and they are having trouble filling schools I could see that as being a very real possibility.
                    The only reason I have one in the chamber at all times is because it is impossible to have two in.

Comment

Originally posted by 02paul09 View Post
                      I haven't heard that specifically but considering school doesn't start until August and they are having trouble filling schools I could see that as being a very real possibility.
                      I guess it would be a fair estimate that both schools are looking at having low numbers?

Comment

Yes they'll try to get as many as they can but it won't be as many as they want that's for sure. And with 50% failing out while in school it will be a fraction hitting the road, it's frustrating for them to say the least.

Comment

I can understand that. It's seems to be an issue everywhere you go. I have immense respect for the department though for its refusal to sacrifice standards and traditions for the sake of getting numbers.

Comment

Finished my polygraph test. Was told before the test it is always referred to a second person to review the results to make a determination on pass or fail now. I will know by email within 48 hours. Anticipation is killing me.

Comment

Good luck to all who in the hiring process.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6640 users online. 350 members and 6290 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X