Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Savannah Metro

Hey all,

I recently finished Phase I of processing for Savannah Metro and was shocked how little information(recent and up to date atleast) I was able to find from other applicants. I decided to start this in hopes other applicants find it and we can share some info, motivation and help each other. Any other applicants out there?

Originally posted by diezl View Post
    Hey all,

I recently finished Phase I of processing for Savannah Metro and was shocked how little information(recent and up to date atleast) I was able to find from other applicants. I decided to start this in hopes other applicants find it and we can share some info, motivation and help each other. Any other applicants out there?
    You turned all the information and documents in no in completes.

Comment

Nice dude! I think I just replied back to you in the other metro forum but I'm assuming you'll be invited to process for the January 24th date.

I passed my stuff on the Dec date but just "standing by" for phase II is 100x harder heh

Comment

Nice dude! I think I just replied back to you in the other metro forum but I'm assuming you'll be invited to process for the January 24th date.

I passed my stuff on the Dec date but just "standing by" for phase II is 100x harder heh
        I was asking did you turn everything in complete, I thought I was finished until I got the email saying they need more lol

Comment

Yeah me too heh I had a few things I needed to further explain. You almost done filling it out?

Comment

Yeah me too heh I had a few things I needed to further explain. You almost done filling it out?
            I'll email her the answers to every question and make the calls to get the transcripts etc today, its not much at all.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4085 users online. 211 members and 3874 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X