Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there was going to be something to hold me back,you wouldn't know where to get a good study guide?
    Last edited by coxd72; 01-24-2015, 01:04 PM.

Comment

This is update,recived letter that says(We have adopted the guidelines of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations regarding drug use. This prohibition constitutes a permanent barrier to employment.) so guess im out of the running.What funny to me it has been 22 years since my oldest son was born, quit when my wife got pregnant
      Last edited by coxd72; 01-28-2015, 09:35 AM.

Comment

I got anther rejection letter out of 3,two more out there.I sure hope I get an offer soon I

Comment

You can always put yourself through academy if you can qualify.

Reinhardt University Police Academy - next class starts May 23, 2015 and runs until October 9, 2015.

http://www.reinhardt.edu/working_adu...emy/index.html

Comment

coxd72, turn on your PM's

Comment

Originally posted by coxd72 View Post
              This is update,recived letter that says(We have adopted the guidelines of the Georgia Bureau of Investigations regarding drug use. This prohibition constitutes a permanent barrier to employment.) so guess im out of the running.What funny to me it has been 22 years since my oldest son was born, quit when my wife got pregnant
              Forgive me if you posted this already, but what kind of drug use are you referring to? It's a fact that most if not all agencies will not hire someone who has even tried anything other then Marijuana, so again if not that what? On a lighter note my class mate was 59 when we started the academy, he kept up with all of us younger guys just fine, gave me a run for my money when we wrestled during "Hell week". I will also let you know he retired from the FBI as a "special agent in charge", and was a no brainer for a rehire, he originally came on with APD before I was born, either in 72 or 75. If you are still in the process good luck, if Atlanta PD is not on you list you may want to look us up, but again, you have to answer the question about what kind of drug usage.

Comment

Ofc_MJ I looked up disqualifiers for GBI,the only thing i could see would be "Illegal sale, distribution or manufacturing (to include growing) of any drug." When I quit using marijuana i gave what i had to roommate (distribution). It is what it is I answered questions on applications with the truth and it is part of the process,I also have found out that a charge i had was never closed / disposition entered and was a reason i was denied by two agency the recruiter from one of theme told me that was why they did not proceed with my application,It took two weeks to get that cleared up.I will be starting work on the 31, not what my dream is but it is in public safety and i can get back in school and get a degree keep trying.thank you all for responses and support
                Last edited by coxd72; 03-21-2015, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by coxd72 View Post
                  ...I will be starting work on the 31, not what my dream is but it is in public safety and i can get back in school and get a degree keep trying...
                  Will you be working as a LEO?

Comment

This guy for real??

Comment

Ofc_MJ ,Not a LEO. 5 weeks at tift college,I will know more Friday get uniforms,and orientation

Comment

Check PM...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4480 users online. 280 members and 4200 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X