300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savannah metro and other Chatham County departments

Anyone have any word on how Savannah-Chatham is doing these days? I noticed that they've seen an increase in shootings over the last few weeks since Chief Lumpkin started. Have they caught up on technology and all that? Last I'd heard, they didn't have computers in vehicles, etc.

Also, does anyone have any info on Pooler PD? I noticed on the wiki page that they seem to have the highest household salary in Chatham.

Thanks.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

I just applied to Savannah Metro, it's another forum not too far down about this agency that answers all your questions.

Comment

Originally posted by DP23 View Post
      I just applied to Savannah Metro, it's another forum not too far down about this agency that answers all your questions.
      Kindly direct me to it because all of the threads that I see are over a year old and I see no info at all on Pooler.

- Alan Watts

Comment

The ones you seen are the forums I was referring to & it says nothing about Pooler, my mistake.

Originally posted by NoWingedAngel View Post
        Kindly direct me to it because all of the threads that I see are over a year old and I see no info at all on Pooler.

Comment

yeah all the threads that i've seen are pretty old .. Im working on the background packet for them now..

Comment

I looked at the new service agreement between the city and county. Looks several departments will be changing hands back to control of the county manager, eg, animal control, counter narcotics team, EMS.

- Alan Watts

Comment

How long is the entire process @adams88th

Originally posted by adams88th View Post
              yeah all the threads that i've seen are pretty old .. Im working on the background packet for them now..

Comment

i'm not sure about the whole process. I know I filled out an app online. And about a week later recruiting called with instructions on how to print off the background packet..I was told that i'd have to fill it out and turn it in before I could be scheduled for testing.. I'm about halfway done with it .

Comment

Oh yea I did the same thing, I didn't know that 60 page packet was the background, even better I just have to get mine notarized then I'll send it in tomorrow. Best of luck & continue posting your progress or PM me & I'll do the same.

i'm not sure about the whole process. I know I filled out an app online. And about a week later recruiting called with instructions on how to print off the background packet..I was told that i'd have to fill it out and turn it in before I could be scheduled for testing.. I'm about halfway done with it .

Comment

Will do buddy . Yeah that 60 page packet is killing me .. Ready to be done with it

Comment

Yea it was pretty brutal lol but Monday morning mines is going in the mail soon as I get them pages notarized & I can breathe easy until the next email/call

Will do buddy . Yeah that 60 page packet is killing me .. Ready to be done with it

Comment

Good luck guys. Give me the 411 when you get hired. I'd like to know how the department is doing these days.

- Alan Watts

Comment

Good luck guys. Give me the 411 when you get hired. I'd like to know how the department is doing these days.

Will do @NoWingedAngel

Comment

for sure man .. stay tuned

Comment

Adams88th you get that packet in yet.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4744 users online. 275 members and 4469 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X