300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98th trooper course

I'm going to the Dec. 12 PT test date. Anybody else going to be there? How long after you pass the pt test will they start scheduling apts?

I got a email stating that the Dec 12 pt test is for the 97th extended trooper school which starts in July 2015. I was planning on attending the Jan PT test date but hoping it is including in the 97th extended trooper school.

Comment

Yea that's weird I got both now that I've looked back and reread it. Should I still go to the one on Friday then?

Comment

Yea that's weird I got both now that I've looked back and reread it. Should I still go to the one on Friday then?

Comment

If your ready , I would attend it this Friday. I was trying to contact them regarding the PT date in January. Hopefully it's with the 97th also.

Comment

Hello guys,
            I will be attending the PT test on Friday myself. I was told that the Dec. 12 PT test is for the 97th trooper school which will start in July 2015. At first, I thought this test would be for the 98th school but it is not. If it was, I probably would had waited to take it in the warm months of 2015 since they have a lot of testing months.

Comment

January 24th is the last pt test date for the 97th extended trooper school.

Comment

Passed the PT test this morning! Can't wait to get this ball rolling! Good luck to everybody!

Comment

I passed mines this morning as well...if you didn't know..I'm the one that had on the 3ID shirt on..#24 for the mile run.

Comment

I passed mine pt test this morning...I was the one wearing the 3ID shirt...#24 on the running track.

Comment

How hard was the running? Had to jog the wholé time?

Comment

The running was 6 times around the track...I kept my pace and my time was 14:20.

Comment

Yea I remember you, I was number 17! I was in a white UGA tshirt and black gym shorts. Huntermac. Just keep a good jog and you'll be fine. Like veteran39 you'll have plenty of time to spare.

Comment

Yea I remember you, I was number 17! I was in a white UGA tshirt and black gym shorts. Huntermac. Just keep a good jog and you'll be fine. Like veteran39 you'll have plenty of time to spare.

Comment

Tonyibarra10....I called HR today and she told me that they should be starting our backgrounds

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5285 users online. 324 members and 4961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X