300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decatur PD

Scheduled to take my written exam on Tuesday, has anybody been through the process who knows what the test consist of & how long the entire process is.

Good luck. I work next door to them and they seem to have it together. They are supposed to be annexing a lot of area soon, also.
    Originally posted by Ceridwen
    Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by dontknowwhy View Post
      Good luck. I work next door to them and they seem to have it together. They are supposed to be annexing a lot of area soon, also.
      Thanks dontknowwhy

Comment

I passed the written test today, we were supposed to interview today but because of the holidays we should receive an email to take the Oral interview next week.

Comment

Good agency. Everyone I speak with really enjoys working there. Little turnover from what I notice.

Comment

Originally posted by LEO307 View Post
            Good agency. Everyone I speak with really enjoys working there. Little turnover from what I notice.
            That's good to hear, hopefully I get the email to do the oral interview tomorrow.

Comment

I love that you are selected to move forward in the process email, I had missed 2 calls & 2 unchecked email this morning when I woke & now I'm selected to have the Oral Interview/Board Thursday at 10:15am. I'm so excited

Comment

Finished with the oral board which was intense but I'm confident I did well, I hope I get the conditional offer within the next few days.

Comment

How was it intense? Like fast paced or expected to know a lot?

Comment

I never did an oral board before so for them to take turns asking questions & the questions they were asking I'm not sure I prepared enough, I was obviously nervous but I did maintain eye contact the entire time & thought my answers was ok I just hope it's enough to pass

How was it intense? Like fast paced or expected to know a lot?

Comment

I hope you get it. When you get on the road, we'll have to 59 (meet up) at the city limits.

Comment

Thanks I hope I get it too & that will be great, I haven't received a thanks but no thanks letter in the mail (knock on wood) so maybe that's a good thing.

I hope you get it. When you get on the road, we'll have to 59 (meet up) at the city limits.

Comment

Thank you for your interest in employment at the City of Decatur. We appreciate the time and thought you devoted to the selection process.

After careful consideration, we have elected to pursue other applicants that more closely meet the needs of the hiring department.

Your background and skills are such that we would like to keep your information on file for future reference.

We thank you again for your time in the process, and we wish you well in your future career endeavors.

Warm Regards,
                          City of Decatur
                          HR Department

This email really sunk everything out of me.....

Comment

No, pick yourself up...there are othrr agencies and options, such as Reinhardt

Comment

Originally posted by rob_fleming79 View Post
                              No, pick yourself up...there are othrr agencies and options, such as Reinhardt
                              I'm good I filled out two more apps this morning & got a PAT test on the 19th.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5927 users online. 339 members and 5588 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X