• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    miked6
    Forum Member

• miked6
    replied
    http://www.usg.edu/hr/benefits/tuiti...e_program_tap/

The only drawback was "space available" registration. We had to register during late registration or drop/add. Tough to get the classes you need at the time you need them. Other than that, good deal. I did it almost ten years ago and paid practically nothing, as tuition and most fees are waived for up to 9 hrs/semester at any BOR school. Not sure if that has changed.
    miked6
    Forum Member
    Last edited by miked6; 11-12-2014, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zeitgeist
    Forum Member

• Zeitgeist
    replied
    My cousin works for a private college and they have agreements w/ others for employees or children. ie: Agnes Scott, Berry, Oglethorpe etc

I don't know if Emory is included, as Mazda mentioned. I do know an Emory Sgt. that said his children and wife were eligible.

Both of those depts are top notch. I work w/ Ga. Tech officers alot. Nice equipment etc. They deal w/ alot of pedestrian robberies.
    Zeitgeist
    Forum Member
    Last edited by Zeitgeist; 10-18-2014, 07:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dontknowwhy
    Forum Member

• dontknowwhy
    replied
    If you are a full time employee at any board of regents school you get what is essentially 3 classes a semester of tuition forgiveness at an BOR school once you are off probation (6 months). You may have to pay certain fees and such.

Leave a comment:

• Mazda62005
    Forum Member

• Mazda62005
    replied
    If you are employed by Georgia Tech, You get free education at any board of regent school (Uga,Ga State, Kennesaw State Etc), Emory being private only offers you education at their school.

Leave a comment:

• Chris07373
    Forum Member

• Chris07373
    started a topic University Jobs

University Jobs

If you are employed by a college like Georgia Tech or Emory would they allow you a chance to further your education for free or at a discounted rate? Thinking about applying to the both of them if they have something in place for employees of the schools.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5109 users online. 277 members and 4832 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X