300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale PD

Do anyone have any info on Riverdale PD far as what type of agency it is. I recently finished the application & is about to send it again

Originally posted by DP23 View Post
    Do anyone have any info on Riverdale PD far as what type of agency it is. I recently finished the application & is about to send it again
    it's small and I believe they work 12 hour shifts. They have a take home policy, within 12 miles of the city limits. There's not much "action" there. We were talking to a few of them one day and they were telling us they haven't had a shooting in over two years. They do a lot of traffic enforcement in their area.

Comment

Thanks I appreciate it.

Comment

No shooting in over 2 years? That speaks volumes. Safe city then.

Comment

I agree Rob that's not bad at all

Comment

No shootings but that's not because of their PD alone. The county pretty much patrols the entire city because unincorporated areas are mixed with the city so county goes back and forth along with traffic stops inside the city. Don't base your choice on that category alone as I know of a couple of officers who left them for internal reasons and the others there have been there either a long time and will not go anywhere else or they're brand new and soon find out the downside and leave. I'll leave it at that.

Comment

@Gutera81 Of course not but honestly I'm just trying to get my foot in the door with any agency. I have applied & been in the process with a few others

Comment

@Gutera81, always keeps it 100. DP23 if you want advise regarding agencies in the south metro, Gutera is your source.

Comment

It's greatly appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by rob_fleming79 View Post
                    @Gutera81, always keeps it 100. DP23 if you want advise regarding agencies in the south metro, Gutera is your source.
                    rob_fleming79 I appreciate it. I work closely with the officers at Riverdale PD but I don't know much about the department so I will not bad mouth it, but credit should be given to whom deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by gutera81 View Post
                      rob_fleming79 I appreciate it. I work closely with the officers at Riverdale PD but I don't know much about the department so I will not bad mouth it, but credit should be given to whom deserves it.

Thanks Rob hopefully I get through the process & learn firsthand how it is

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6486 users online. 362 members and 6124 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X