300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marta

Hello everyone I am sched for an interview poly and psy with Marta. I have been searching the internet for some updated information on them. I know they are not your traditional police agency and I am fine with that. I was wondering how the moral is over there. They seem to be hiring a lot so I am assuming officers are not sticking around there to long.
    How is the pay it seems like they use to get a lot of OT if they wanted is it still the same.
    Any info would be great thank you all for your help.

They seem to be discouraged from doing police work by their higher ups. I've met a few that seem sharp. They have good equipment.

Other depts tend to resent them as it 'appears' that they try to dump calls on them.
    Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

I heard different things about Marta but I really don't care I need an agency to get my feet in the door with. I'm ok with them not being traditional police because I plan to have a long career in this field. I have to go back up there tomorrow to turn in my college transcripts then hopefully a recruiter gets ahold of my file & I continue through the process.

Comment

Well I didn't get with Marta so it's back to the drawing board.

Comment

Look into savannah metro if you want to get your feet wet

Comment

Originally posted by Esq343 View Post
            Look into savannah metro if you want to get your feet wet
            I'll look into it, thanks

Comment

Gwinnett and Atlanta are hiring. Cobb might still be also. Just don't get discouraged. Good luck to you.
              Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Zeitgeist View Post
                Gwinnett and Atlanta are hiring. Cobb might still be also. Just don't get discouraged. Good luck to you.

Cobb said I wasn't in compliance with the tattoo policy, I haven't looked into Gwinnett & can I PM you about Atlanta (I do have the app but it's not completed)

Comment

So I know this is an older thread but I had a couple questions. First with the tattoo policy, is it no tattoos on the forearms at all or can they be covered? What is the shift rotation and is overtime paid or only comp like APD? Last what is the process like these days?

thanks!

Comment

Well finally got a hold of some one, they don’t accept any forearm tattoos. There’s not even the option to cover them on duty. Seems like that’s not helping the recruiting.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5853 users online. 349 members and 5504 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X