300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savannah Chatham Metro Police

In a few weeks I'll be traveling to Savannah to take the written and physical tests, and also the polygraph and take part in the interview. I'm just curious if anyone has any information on the written test. I'm not looking for exactly what's on the test, just an idea of what I should be brushing up on to be successful.

I saw another post regarding the department, but there was nothing really talking about the written test portion of the process. And someone posted a link to another thread, but it's no longer available. If anyone could provide any information, I would appreciate it greatly.

its a common sense test
    "The best of the best of the best, sir! With honors." - Jay, MIB

Comment

hey man, i'll be doing the same some time soon. good luck and let us know how it goes.

and in the event that you are hired - welcome to the city

Comment

I'll be testing also this weekend. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Harshy View Post
          In a few weeks I'll be traveling to Savannah to take the written and physical tests, and also the polygraph and take part in the interview. I'm just curious if anyone has any information on the written test. I'm not looking for exactly what's on the test, just an idea of what I should be brushing up on to be successful.

I saw another post regarding the department, but there was nothing really talking about the written test portion of the process. And someone posted a link to another thread, but it's no longer available. If anyone could provide any information, I would appreciate it greatly.
          Hey we were partners today for the pt test. Let's keep each other informed on our progress.

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Passed Poly and Oral. Next, background check! I hope they keep up this pace.

Comment

Nice work. I bombed the oral board. I've taken a bunch and they're all the same but for some reason this time I got really nervous and screwed it up. I'll be back tho, once I find out how long I gotta wait to reapply again. Congrats and good luck the rest of the way.

Comment

Did they tell you that you didn't pass it? If so I'm sorry to hear that and continue to push on.

Comment

Yeah they told me before I left. I really did bomb it too and I knew it. I've never had a problem with any oral board I've done before but for some reason I was thinking way too much and even froze on one of the questions, and it wasn't even a hard question. Like I said I'll find out when I can reapply and do it again. Oh, and try not to think so much and get in my own way next time.

Comment

I'm sure you will find your way. Don't give up. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Harshy View Post
                        Yeah they told me before I left. I really did bomb it too and I knew it. I've never had a problem with any oral board I've done before but for some reason I was thinking way too much and even froze on one of the questions, and it wasn't even a hard question. Like I said I'll find out when I can reapply and do it again. Oh, and try not to think so much and get in my own way next time.
                        do you remember which questions you had trouble with?

Comment

Did they have the test, interview and poly all in one weekend?

Comment

Within 3 days.

Comment

Hey have you all heard anything from SCMPD lately? I did the PT, Oral, and Poly this last go round, they said two weeks for BI, just seeing if anyone else heard anything before I call. Good Luck to all!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3755 users online. 244 members and 3511 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X