300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forsyth basic jail?

Anyone got info on this place? What it's like and all? There are no local jail schools available so I'll be sent to Forsyth to stay in the dorms. Any and all info appreciated!

Be grateful its only a two week class. People there for mandate are stuck much longer. Town is dead you have to be mindful of all the "eyes" on you while you are a resident. Not to mention the rooms are one step below a Super 8 motel. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahaffma View Post
      Be grateful its only a two week class. People there for mandate are stuck much longer. Town is dead you have to be mindful of all the "eyes" on you while you are a resident. Not to mention the rooms are one step below a Super 8 motel. Enjoy.
      Heyyyy.... I stayed at the Super 8 last time I was there and it was pretty nice, lol.

Oh, there is a not bad pizza place near the court house/ city hall area.
      Originally posted by Ceridwen
      Just one would be stingy of me, I'd have to get two. For the children.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahaffma View Post
        I disagree, the Super 8 is the Trump Tower compared to the dorms. I agree with the rest of the post. (Sadly, I have spent approximately 6 months of my life there).

You can drive down to Macon to see civilization again as needed. Feel free to ask me any questions on PM, CJA Christian.
        www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Macon is where the Hooters and any palatable restaurants are unless you like fast food. I usually stay at the Comfort Suites, which are very nice. There is a Shoney's right next door that made me sick as a dog when I ate there. I haven't been that sick since Thailand. Stay far away from Shoney's. There is a pretty good deli downtown just off the square, but I forget what it's called. Good sandwiches and chips, etc., for lunch. Other than that, hit the Walmart and stock up on cheap stuff.
          Gimme a Diablo sammich and a Dr. Pepper, and make it snappy - I'm in a gotd**n hurry!

Comment

How is the actual class anyone know?

Comment

And what all should i take with me?

Comment

Also how exactly does this facility do oc training?

Comment

GPSTC sucks. I drive the 100 miles one way every day when I am FORCED to go.

No clue on jail school, but I am sure its easy and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by CJAChristian View Post
                    How is the actual class anyone know?
                    VERY basic. (again, assuming this is the basic correctional officer training -aka BCOT)
                    You march around like a military group from place to place, but thats about as strict as it gets (from what I have been told and seen for myself).

And what all should i take with me?
                    Not 100% sure on this, but they should provide all your training clothing and such.

My best guess is -personal clothing for after hours and or working out, all the essential stuff-toothbrush, shampoo, etc.

They provide towels, pillows and sheets....although you may want to bring your own pillow and/or sheets.

Be advised-inmates clean the rooms daily and you will have a lockable closet. Be sure to place valuables (if you bring any) in the lockable closet.

Also how exactly does this facility do oc training?
                    IF they get sprayed (cant recall if they do), its a 1-2 second burst to the face. Not sure what all you are asking, be more specific if this didnt answer it. I can try and find out for you.
                    www.ShankAZombie.com

Comment

Thanks for the help, I leave very soon. As for oc training was wondering if it'd be like spray, then run around trying to function while sprayed then water or just spray then water? Does sudecon (and similar items) work like they say? That's my most dreaded part is that of training... I have a history of asthma and I don't want it to kick my ***.

Comment

Yeah....Bring A Lock. The game room sucks. Maybe get a friend to play some pool in the game room. Check out the LE Memorial. Food is way overpriced.
                        Do not demand that which you cannot take by force.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6259 users online. 343 members and 5916 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X