300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roswell PD/Sandy Springs

I saw that job post's have recently been put up of Roswell's site as well as Sandy Springs. I was wondering if there's anyone on the board whose worked for either one of these departments? I noticed that Roswell's site says that its looking for recruits at 35K, which seems a little low and I was wondering if they will take laterals or if they're just looking for recruits only right now.

I also noticed that Sandy Springs posting say's the minimum requirements for hire are 4 years LEO experience, anybody know about that? Seems like a lot but I guess it is what it is.

Anybody know of anyone else whose hiring/looking for laterals right now? Thanks and be safe out there!

In regards to Sandy Springs I can tell you that they are one of the top two paid highest police departments in the state. With that being said they get hundreds upon hundreds of apps. I have never heard them hiring anyone who wasnt already certified. I work in a neighboring jurisdiction to Roswell and they just hired a new police chief. I was also told by one of their officers that they have almost ten in FTO now. So Im surprised they are hiring. Im not sure about their starting pay tho. That 35k is probably correct unless you are a lateral.

Comment

Originally posted by marauder85 View Post
      I saw that job post's have recently been put up of Roswell's site as well as Sandy Springs. I was wondering if there's anyone on the board whose worked for either one of these departments? I noticed that Roswell's site says that its looking for recruits at 35K, which seems a little low and I was wondering if they will take laterals or if they're just looking for recruits only right now.

I also noticed that Sandy Springs posting say's the minimum requirements for hire are 4 years LEO experience, anybody know about that? Seems like a lot but I guess it is what it is.

Anybody know of anyone else whose hiring/looking for laterals right now? Thanks and be safe out there!
      Can't answer about Roswell. Sandy Spring is hiring with no experience, but you do have to be POST certified. So either be a lateral, or pre-serviced through an academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4759 users online. 266 members and 4493 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X