300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safe neighboorhoods in Newton county Georgia/Covington,GA

I am trying to relocate to Georgia from Kentucky.My Fiance recently got accepted for a job there and is wondering were the best and safe places are to live. Georgia Officer's any help would be appreciated gentleman.
    "Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure"~ Don Wilder

Originally posted by KentuckyCO View Post
    I am trying to relocate to Georgia from Kentucky.My Fiance recently got accepted for a job there and is wondering were the best and safe places are to live. Georgia Officer's any help would be appreciated gentleman.
    There are some good areas inside the city limits of Covington. The bad areas stand out, so if you are looking for houses inside the city it shouldn't be hard to tell which neighborhoods you will like. It is a pretty small town, but has good public services.

As far as Newton County goes, if you must live there, stay east or north of Covington. The westside has a lot of crime. There are tons of "cookie cutter" neighborhoods that are fairly new construction out in the county, so it is little more difficult to spot the crap holes. Also, the school system is pretty bad and the county is broke, so public services are lacking.

I know a good real estate agent in that area. PM me if you are interested in his info.

Comment

I would spend a few days in newton before deciding to live there. I was just looking to buy a restaurant in covington and decided against just because of the area. Not really much to like about it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5086 users online. 286 members and 4800 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X