300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drug Recognition Expert School

I'm heading to forsyth in a couple of weeks for it. Anyone DREs out there or anyone know of any? Any words of wisdom?

Originally posted by CheeseburgerEdd View Post
    I'm heading to forsyth in a couple of weeks for it. Anyone DREs out there or anyone know of any? Any words of wisdom?

I went through in 1998...in the third class that GA gave. EXCELLENT info....you will use it for the rest of your career.....I started studying weeks ahead of time...memorizing the tables word for word. Study HARD, take it seriously. It was the hardest class I have taken in my 24 years. But I am no rocket scientist either...and tell Bruce, Joe says hey.

Comment

Originally posted by st regis View Post
      I went through in 1998...in the third class that GA gave. EXCELLENT info....you will use it for the rest of your career.....I started studying weeks ahead of time...memorizing the tables word for word. Study HARD, take it seriously. It was the hardest class I have taken in my 24 years. But I am no rocket scientist either...and tell Bruce, Joe says hey.
      Bruce is an awesome instructor, he knows his stuff forwards and backwards. Best of luck, it's gonna be tough.

Comment

Know how to spell what THC stands for......
        Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Study the drug matrix...before hand if possible! Then show up and learn!

Comment

Don't be late, bring your books and don't get the turd. I went through in 2006, spent all my "free time" studying. Know the matrix
            illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Pretty much what the others said...know your matrix....know your matrix...It was the hardest school I've had but the repetition helps memorization a lot. Along with being the hardest in my short career, it was also the best. I now find myself taking people's pulses on a regular basis on traffic stops, checking out the ingredients in medications, and trying to get a good look at everyone's eyes. Enjoy it.

Comment

Also, they will cover SFST's again to make sure you have them down, but I think it would help ahead of time if you have them down. Know the instructions verbatim. Don't add to them or take away from them. Systematic and standardized.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4874 users online. 304 members and 4570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X