300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserves

I have been looking online but going to each department is getting time consuming. I was wondering if you knew of which departments use reserves. The ones I've found so far are:

Dawson
    Hall
    Cobb
    Fulton

These are all SOs, do PDs use reserves?

Forsyth County S.O. has a reserve program.
    So does Cumming P.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Code10-15 View Post
      Forsyth County S.O. has a reserve program.
      So does Cumming P.D.
      I looked at Forsyth, it doesn't say anything about reserves on their site. Maybe I should call them. I will check into cumming. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Forensicdude View Post
        I looked at Forsyth, it doesn't say anything about reserves on their site. Maybe I should call them. I will check into cumming. Thanks.
        Believe me, they do. Give them a call as well as Cumming!

Comment

Believe me, they do. Give them a call as well as Cumming!
          Going to give them a ring tomorrow.

Comment

Going to give them a ring tomorrow.
            Hey, while you're at it, can you ask Cumming PD if they have any fulltime positions open or soon to be open please!?

Comment

Hey, while you're at it, can you ask Cumming PD if they have any fulltime positions open or soon to be open please!?
              Sure, I can do that.

Comment

Sandy Springs PD also uses reserves.

Comment

Hey Forensicdude,

I'd be interested in your list as soon as your done compiling it. I was googling it recently and couldnt find much on reserve POs and DSs in the area, especially depts that used to have info on them years ago.

I have been looking online but going to each department is getting time consuming. I was wondering if you knew of which departments use reserves. The ones I've found so far are:

Dawson
                  Hall
                  Cobb
                  Fulton

These are all SOs, do PDs use reserves?

Comment

I am with Fulton's Reserve unit and have been for 6 years. I have friends in other Reserve's. Each have found there niche. I know that Forsyth, Sandy Springs aND Alpharetta have solid programs. I enjoy being able to work the jail, and warrants.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by ReserveSO View Post
                      I am with Fulton's Reserve unit and have been for 6 years. I have friends in other Reserve's. Each have found there niche. I know that Forsyth, Sandy Springs aND Alpharetta have solid programs. I enjoy being able to work the jail, and warrants.

Bill
                      I wouldn't mind working the jail and warrants too. Alpharetta would be nice, pretty close too. I have spoken with the Sheriff in Lumpkin and he had said they were looking into starting one. That would be really close, kind of because I live here . I drive through several counties/cities coming home from work, so luckily there are several options open.

Comment

Originally posted by americanpolice View Post
                        Hey Forensicdude,

I'd be interested in your list as soon as your done compiling it. I was googling it recently and couldnt find much on reserve POs and DSs in the area, especially depts that used to have info on them years ago.
                        Hey Americanpolice,

The list will be on here, so should be fairly easy to get. I'm trying to talk to as many Majors and above as possible, because a couple have asked that I put "Reserve" at the top of my application I guess so it stands out...not sure.

Comment

Rockdale So and Conyers PD both have reserve units....

Rockdale is a full service department, just throwing it out there

also check out this post

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112570
                          Last edited by unc25; 11-02-2009, 07:12 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

Originally posted by unc25 View Post
                            Rockdale So and Conyers PD both have reserve units....

Rockdale is a full service department, just throwing it out there

also check out this post

http://forums.officer.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=112570
                            Thanks, that link help a lot too.

Comment

Cherokee County SO has a Reserve unit.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5695 users online. 316 members and 5379 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X