Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alpha1906 View Post
    Is that unusual to you?
    Look at that SO. Now tell me that math has added up to the benefit of the dept.

You cant. If he recruiting was done out of the region or the ATL area, the agency would attract more persons of any ethnic background of higher character. The hiring pool in ATL is not all that deep or large.

The demographic that needs to be tapped is those exiting active duty both in state and out of state.

Comment

My friend that worked for Fulton S/O for 2 years said white employees have a very low chance of survival there due to poor race relations within the department. Plus he said the stories of shady/dirty/lazy deputies and poor training are very true. He said Fulton is basically where one goes when they can't get on with Atlanta PD or one wants a uniforrm but they don't want to work for it. I have personally arrested several Fulton S/O employees for traffic/DUI/drug and family violence charges - and most played the race card when arrested - AVOID THAT PLACE!!!
      Lets hold hands and sing "We are the world."

Comment

I know that there are some decent employees at the SO, but down at the jail, the deputies do not get in any hurry. I have been at the desk trying to turn in paperwork while two deputies standing on the other side of the desk held a full conversation. They do not seem to care if you wait. Another time, I was really pushed for time and I was bringing in an arrest. The deputy was in the bathroom when I passed the gate house and I did not stop. A supervisor there said that the duputy got upset because I did not stop. I quote: "You did not stop at the gate house". "The deputy at the gate did not know if it was friend or foe coming in". I WAS IN A MARKED PATROL CAR FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!

Comment

That sounds like FCSO to me. There are a few good people there but, if you have a choice at all, choose to go elsewhere

Comment

I was at court on tuesday and a fight broke out. me and 3 other ATLANTA officers seperated it. and then 5 mins later all these outta shape FCSO came running around looking like chickens with their head cut off. one FCSO put the parties into a room, and didn't inform ANYONE else, so everyone was running into courtrooms looking for fights, because of the lack of communication.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2117 users online. 107 members and 2010 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X