X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    Originally posted by lifesagarden View Post
    I know a guy that worked for Fulton S/O for about 2 years..he said he would rather be married to his ex-wife than to be working there, and thats bad.
    I dont know his Ex wife (I dont think) but that does sound pretty bad.

Leave a comment:

• lifesagarden
    replied
    I know a guy that worked for Fulton S/O for about 2 years..he said he would rather be married to his ex-wife than to be working there, and thats bad.

Leave a comment:

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    I took my high school diploma but I had college transcripts. Not sure what college you went to but you should be able to print your transcripts off of their website. Are you going to the invite only job fair thursday?

Leave a comment:

• alienbow
    replied
    Do you guys know if you can send your high school diploma and college diploma instead of the transcripts? I have the original of both and it would save time if I could send those. Most departments will let you do that instead of the transcripts.

Leave a comment:

• dixiebelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Narco View Post
    FCSO is a joke
    I like it.... =)

Leave a comment:

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    I am not 100 percent sure. They Said that when I bring my documents in they will give me a background packet and set me up for a job fair. I assume they will do whatever testing they require at the job fair. He also said the sooner I bring them in the better. I am taking mine monday so I will let you know then.

Leave a comment:

• FutureRecruit86
    replied
    Maybe they are going down a list, cause I have not got a call yet. When did they say the job fairs was?

Leave a comment:

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    They called me today to bring in the same info. They said they were having 2 job fairs this month

Leave a comment:

• 11b101abn
    replied
    Originally posted by the1fromgeorgia View Post
    why do you say that? they really only run the jail transport prisoneers and serve warrants right?
    Court Services, Civil process, Warrants, Jail staff.

The thug to good guy ratio there is stupid. Good Deputies are few and far between, but they do exist.

The operating environment is harsh. You need to get real hard, real fast if you want to work the ADC or in the field.

I say go for it, but be prepared to experience some real bad culture shock. Violence is a way of life in that dept.

Leave a comment:

• alienbow
    replied
    FCSO is a joke
    Hey Narco, where have you been hiding? How are things with Gwinnett?

Leave a comment:

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    FCSO is a joke
    why do you say that? they really only run the jail transport prisoneers and serve warrants right?

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    FCSO is a joke

Leave a comment:

• alienbow
    replied
    The BI called me this morning and told me he needs a copy of some documents. The usual stuff; birth certificate, hs diploma, ss card, etc. I have to take all of the documents to the dept. and turn them in.

Leave a comment:

• the1fromgeorgia
    replied
    Originally posted by Mulligan_atl View Post
    What site are you going to? I do not see anything on Sheriff's web page. Are you going to the county site? I know that they are recruiting big time but also VERY backed up in OPS in getting approvals through.

Please post the link or shoot me a PM.
    http://www.co.fulton.ga.us/career-op...turedlinks-627

after you apply you can check application status, but like the other guy said I applied in July and the status just changed.

Leave a comment:

• Mulligan_atl
    replied
    Originally posted by the1fromgeorgia View Post
    Mine also says refered to hiring department, I have not received a call yet.

What site are you going to? I do not see anything on Sheriff's web page. Are you going to the county site? I know that they are recruiting big time but also VERY backed up in OPS in getting approvals through.

Please post the link or shoot me a PM.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5879 users online. 325 members and 5554 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X