300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulton CO SO

Hey all, I received a call today from Fulton SO about my application that I completed. Its been a couple of months since I filled it out. I've applied to this agency many times before and never heard anything. I called the BI back and told him I was still interested in the position for deputy sheriff. I'm also in the process with the previous SO I was employed with. Does anyone know any updates about Fulton SO? Thanks all.
    www.amyandwandasrants.blogspot.com

Fulton SO

I applied as well back in July I checked my status online today and it says referred to Hiring Dept.

Comment

Alienbow,
      What did he tell you the next step was.

Comment

Mine also says refered to hiring department, I have not received a call yet.

Comment

I didn't speak with him, he left a message on my voicemail. When I finally got the message it was around nine. I called him back and left him a message that I was still interested in the position. He asked on the voicemail if I was still interested in the position. I guess he'll call me back when he gets my voicemail and I'll go from there. I'll let you guys know.

Comment

Originally posted by the1fromgeorgia View Post
            Mine also says refered to hiring department, I have not received a call yet.

What site are you going to? I do not see anything on Sheriff's web page. Are you going to the county site? I know that they are recruiting big time but also VERY backed up in OPS in getting approvals through.

Please post the link or shoot me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulligan_atl View Post
              What site are you going to? I do not see anything on Sheriff's web page. Are you going to the county site? I know that they are recruiting big time but also VERY backed up in OPS in getting approvals through.

Please post the link or shoot me a PM.
              http://www.co.fulton.ga.us/career-op...turedlinks-627

after you apply you can check application status, but like the other guy said I applied in July and the status just changed.

Comment

The BI called me this morning and told me he needs a copy of some documents. The usual stuff; birth certificate, hs diploma, ss card, etc. I have to take all of the documents to the dept. and turn them in.

Comment

FCSO is a joke
                  Perseverate In Pugna

Comment

Originally posted by Narco View Post
                    FCSO is a joke
                    why do you say that? they really only run the jail transport prisoneers and serve warrants right?

Comment

Originally posted by Narco View Post
                      FCSO is a joke
                      Hey Narco, where have you been hiding? How are things with Gwinnett?

Comment

Originally posted by the1fromgeorgia View Post
                        why do you say that? they really only run the jail transport prisoneers and serve warrants right?
                        Court Services, Civil process, Warrants, Jail staff.

The thug to good guy ratio there is stupid. Good Deputies are few and far between, but they do exist.

The operating environment is harsh. You need to get real hard, real fast if you want to work the ADC or in the field.

I say go for it, but be prepared to experience some real bad culture shock. Violence is a way of life in that dept.

Comment

They called me today to bring in the same info. They said they were having 2 job fairs this month

Comment

Maybe they are going down a list, cause I have not got a call yet. When did they say the job fairs was?

Comment

I am not 100 percent sure. They Said that when I bring my documents in they will give me a background packet and set me up for a job fair. I assume they will do whatever testing they require at the job fair. He also said the sooner I bring them in the better. I am taking mine monday so I will let you know then.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5297 users online. 281 members and 5016 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X