Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lifesagarden
    replied
    Paulding County Sheriffs Office is hiring with take home vehicle when working the next day -when off vehicle is left at the S/O. The pay, like most S/O's is low, around $13-$15 per hour (closer to the 13 end).

Leave a comment:

• ms6drew
    replied
    I applied at Carrollton but they are only taking POST cert officers right now...

Anyone know if any Fayette Co agencies are hiring?

Leave a comment:

• RX411
    replied
    I heard Cartersville PD is hiring. Bartow is just above Cobb. Not sure on pay but thats what I heard as recent as last week.

Leave a comment:

• drake
    replied
    Last time I checked I was in a pile with 400+ other applicants at Marietta.

Leave a comment:

• austratman23
    replied
    pretty sure they are...seandon

Leave a comment:

• Seandon
    replied
    Anyone know if Marietta is hiring?

Leave a comment:

• austratman23
    replied
    carrolton pd pay is actually 32k, not 34...sorry

Leave a comment:

• Code10-15
    replied
    I talked to a higher up over there (Villa Rica) who stated that they have a few openings!

Leave a comment:

• ms6drew
    replied
    are yall sure about Villa Rica hiring? I didn't see anything about it on their website or Villa Rica's listed job openings

Leave a comment:

• irishnut
    replied
    Smyrna P.D is hiring. Here the link http://ci.smyrna.ga.us/index.php?cus...howcat&catid=1 . Closing date is Oct. 15th
    Last edited by irishnut; 10-08-2009, 02:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TigerCoach
    replied
    It seems like all the departments west of Atlanta start out around $35k. Except maybe Cobb or Marietta, don't know of any that start over $40k.

A buddy of mine from the academy transferred to Villa Rica from APD and is loving it. Speaks highly of the Chief; very family-friendly!

Leave a comment:

• lifesagarden
    replied
    I would stay away from all agencies in Carroll County except for Carrollton PD and Villa Rica PD - which is hiring with 3 openings I believe. Avoid all others unless you enjoy low pay, crappy benefits and/or small town poliitics. Might consider Bremen PD in Haralson County at the Carroll County line. They pay well for the area with "ok" benefits and the city is about the size of Villa Rica. I would avoid the other agencies in Haralson for the same reasons listed above.

Leave a comment:

• FutureGSP
    replied
    Originally posted by austratman23 View Post
    ..They work 12 hour shifts. They work 2 days one week and 5 days the next week..interesting I would say
    This is a GREAT shift schedule, it makes for at least 15 days off per month! I used to work a schedule like that when I worked for the SO. I wish GSP would work 12's it would be great!

Leave a comment:

• EricDel
    replied
    How long does the process with atlanta take normally? Are they still having academies?

Leave a comment:

• austratman23
    replied
    i believe starting pay is 34ish...They work 12 hour shifts. They work 2 days one week and 5 days the next week..interesting I would say

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4186 users online. 289 members and 3897 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X