300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shooting the qualifier in 2 weeks

I am shooting the qualifier in 2 weeks. I am not nervous about it and we are going to practice shooting it. Does anyone have a video on the qualifier so I can see how it is done. I have read how it is layed out before but I was just curious to see if I could watch it in action before we get out and practice.
    Graduated Clayton Academy: Nov. 17,2009

Hired: Dec. 4, 2009

Check out youtube if you havent already been there maybe one on there. But its no sweat at all. Its pretty simple course that is very easy to pass. Actually you should score in the mid 90s pretty easy.
    Former: K-9/Drug Interdiction Officer

Helicopter pilot "non-LE"

sigpic

Comment

You can read it, if that helps visualize it:
      http://www.gapost.org/pdf_file/gsac05.pdf

Comment

Focus on those dead center mass shots-thats where you get the points. You will also need to complete a few head shots on request- might consider going to a range for some practice if you feel you may have trouble.
        Lets hold hands and sing "We are the world."

Comment

Originally posted by lifesagarden View Post
          Focus on those dead center mass shots-thats where you get the points. You will also need to complete a few head shots on request- might consider going to a range for some practice if you feel you may have trouble.
          I started the range again last weekend, at what distance are the head shots required? I remember 25 yards being a lot closer than it was last Saturday

Comment

The link to the course of fire is in my post, above. You might want to look it over.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 164 members and 2951 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X