300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a reserve position

Anyone know of any good departments on the west side of of Atlanta that have reserves?
    Last edited by JANGCO; 09-24-2009, 05:44 PM. Reason: misspelling
    THERE IS NO GREATER GIFT,THAN FOR ONE MAN TO LAY HIS LIFE DOWN FOR ANOTHER.

Roswell is hiring part-time, but you must already be POST certified. I also believe East Point was at one time, but that may be for retired officers only.

Comment

Fulton County SO has a good reserve. The Sherrif is working to grow it while making sure that we work in the areas we are needed.

Comment

Originally posted by ReserveSO View Post
        Fulton County SO has a good reserve. The Sherrif is working to grow it while making sure that we work in the areas we are needed.
        How is working in the reserves there? Going to be a reserve myself.

Comment

I could probably make the same yearly salary working reserves in the ATL area than I do working full time in a small county. hmmmm
          Any views or opinions presented by this prenomen are solely those of a burlesque author and do not necessarily represent those of a LEA or caementum couturier.

nom de plume

This is the internet- take all information with a grain of salt. Such could be valid and true or could be typed just for playing devils advocate.

Comment

Originally posted by ryker View Post
            I could probably make the same yearly salary working reserves in the ATL area than I do working full time in a small county. hmmmm

That depends. Most reserves are NOT paid positions and do not allow side jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulligan_atl View Post
              That depends. Most reserves are NOT paid positions and do not allow side jobs.
              Yup, not paid.

Comment

I have known FCSO reserves to work side gigs in midtown/downtown. This may be seasonal however.

Comment

Originally posted by 11b101abn View Post
                  I have known FCSO reserves to work side gigs in midtown/downtown. This may be seasonal however.
                  I know fcso reserves who have lost their badge for working side jobs. They are not approved. You can however pick up side jobs in the department like part time work but currently not allowed to take the side jobs.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4339 users online. 264 members and 4075 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X